Have you had a sewer back up in your Plantation-area home? Are you in need of crime scene cleaning solutions? Has an infectious disease, like Norovirus or Coronavirus is torn throughout your house or business? PuroClean of Plantation provides a complete selection of biohazard cleaning services, including the use of PuroClean RapidDefense™ for a viral or bacterial epidemic. Biohazard removal requires a particular focus on the safety of everybody involved. The staff at PuroClean of Plantation will attentively contain the region, remove any materials which aren’t salvageable, then sanitize those that remain. Whether there are any persistent scents, our compassionate, trained technicians will work to deodorize the region and reunite your Plantation-area home to its pre-loss condition.
PuroClean of Plantation is your local, reliable supplier of biohazard cleaning services at Plantation, FL. We know this might be a sensitive time for you, so we aim to deal with you and your house with compassion and respect. Let us take good care of cleaning your space so that you can breathe and take care of yourself.
PuroClean Biohazard Removal Services in Plantation Include:
- Blood and Body Fluid Remediation
- Virus Decontamination and Safety
- Sewage cleansing and Sanitation
- Deodorization and Odor Control
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Hoarding Cleanup
Biohazard Cleanup Procedure:
- Our process begins with a plan. We thoroughly evaluate the contamination and make a safe and beneficial biohazard remediation program.
- All potentially infectious substances are carefully removed from the website. Hazardous medical waste is handled in compliance with OSHA regulations, appropriately processed, and sent to a certified toxic medical waste incinerator.
- Porous materials like carpeting and bedding are eliminated in accordance with industry standards and regulations. The rest of the non-hazardous affected substances are either removed or professionally decontaminated and sanitized.
- Staying materials such as drywall and flooring may be sealed, usually for cosmetic reasons, to cover any stains out of the incident.
Planning & Organization
To start, we supply a complete assessment of the episode and the region (s) affected. We’ll determine the amount of containment required and notify you of this plan of action.
Safety as a Priority
It is critical to perform biohazard removal with a particular focus on security and business and OSHA criteria. Our trained technicians use special personal protective equipment to help keep themselves safe. They also contain the region, taking the appropriate steps to maintain you and your family or employees secure as well.
Medical Waste Removal
Hazardous medical waste, such as spinal fluid, peritoneal fluid, amniotic fluid, and other bodily fluids, is managed after OSHA regulations. It is then sent to a licensed hazardous medical waste incinerator.
Thorough Cleanup & Decontamination
All influenced porous material will be removed in accordance with industry standards and state regulations. All other infectious materials will be safely discarded as well. For non-porous surfaces, we will dry the affected area before applying a disinfectant. After allowing this to boil, we scrub, repeating the process to disinfect the space.
Typically, when the biohazard is washed and the area sanitized, scents dissipate. However, our crew will determine whether additional deodorization is necessary. If so, we use hydroxyls or ozone to be sure the odor is gone.